Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Ganache Frosting… You’ll think your dreaming and want to pinch yourself! It’s that good.
What you will need:
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ cup Mascarpone
- 8 ounces Dark ChocoPerfection, cut 4.5 bars into small pieces. If you choose to substitute another sugarfree chocolate, results will be different. (Note; I have not found another sugar free chocolate to replace this. It tastes like real sugar chocolate to me and is ’O’ glycemic index). Do yourself a favor and taste test.
- 1 teaspoon sugar free vanilla
- Pinch of sea salt
How to do it:
- Whisk cream and Mascarpone together in a small pan over
medium heat until it starts to boil, about a minute or two.
- In a medium bowl combine the chocolate, vanilla and
- Carefully pour the hot cream mixture over the chocolate
and whisk slowly until the new mixture is smooth and uniform in color, with all
- Refrigerate until the Ganache has thickened to a
frosting consistency but is still spreadable. Decorate cupcakes and enjoy.